Labor-management relations agreement between Farmers Home Administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bozeman, Montana, [and] National Federation of Federal Employees Local 1585, effective date: September 1, 1980.
Publisher: The Administration in Bozeman, Mont
Written in English
- United States. -- Farmers Home Administration.,
- National Federation of Federal Employees.,
- Labor contract.,
- Collective labor agreements -- Government employees -- Montana.
|Contributions||United States. Farmers Home Administration., National Federation of Federal Employees.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||46, 3 p. :|
|Number of Pages||46|
- Drying food for profit
- Early Georgian portraits
- A touch of Jonah
- Black locust
- Zagat 1994: New York City (Zagat Survey: New York City Restaurants)
- Conference on Plastics in Building Construction, 25th September 1964, Battersea College of Technology.
- The compleat French-master
- Miladys hair structure and chemistry simplified
- Anyone can draw!
- End Of The World Maybe
- The writ of green wax
- Northern Ireland political literature
- Summary of snow survey measurements for Utah
- Christ Our Life
- frontier lands of the Christian and the Turk
- 1987 whelk fishery in the Newfoundland region
- Esther and the King
- short dissertation upon that species of misgovernment, called an oligarchy.
- Health services management
- Tiger tales